nak menang keris model baru? klik sini.

October 09, 2010

.: the world is not enough :.


.: Arif Zakwan :: Nurul Hidayah :.

Venue : Putrajaya, Selangor

Date : 2 & 3 October 2010

Theme : Dark Black & Pearl White

Ride : Iswara (enjin masuk pasir) + aircond sejuk giler





awak
terima kasih sebab sudi
hadir dalam hidup saya

i realy2 appreaciate to all
what you have done to me
and with me...

thanks to God coz show
me the real meaning of
love.... L.O.V.E

we are running out of time
but the time is like
waiting for us,
to live together...

i'm trying to tell you
but you've already known
that i realy2 love you
thanks my 'heart reader'
then, try to read my face
and you will be smiling
all the time....

we're like husband and wife
but we do not have kids
just wait for me
in 5 years... i'll give you
everythings... and kids
:)

just need your heart
and your whole life
to make me breathing
fuhhhh..... 

honey...
thanks for everythings
 I LOVE YOU
I MISS YOU
I&U

...
..
.






3 comments:

aimi said...

beralih ke blog baru ::

www.insanbernama-aimisyairah.blogspot.com

aisya said...

kowang ni sweet lah..
nanti aimi nk wat special entri sal kowang..
btw,nape da jarang update??
bizi eh??

Anonymous said...

xde da eh ngan yang ni???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

nuffnang